- Private (Club) Sales including Events, Invitations and Category access permissions
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories. For example: Percent Discount | Fixed Amount Discount | Free Shipping | Buy x, get y free. | Buy x, get y with percent or fixed amount discount | Buy x, get free shipping on order | Buy x, get percent discount | Buy x, get fixed amount discount.
- Catalog Promotional Pricing by percentage or fixed amount with ability to restrict to stores, categories, products
- Free Shipping Option
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Search Engine Friendly URL's
- URL Rewrites
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Send Wishlist to a Friend by Email or RSS
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags
- Auto-generated Site Map
- Google Site Map
- Newsletter Management
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Magento Community Edition is perfect if you’re a developer who wants to build your own solution on a proven, flexible platform. You can modify the core code, and add features and functionality with extensions from the Magento Connect marketplace. Build your business with the eCommerce platform that puts you in control.
Magento offers flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help you grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for you to control the content, functionality, look and feel of your online store.
Biz Wiz Support developers offer expertise and resources to help design, build and host your store and thousands of apps and extensions to help you add custom features and functionality.
Magento Connect is a showcase for your innovation. And it’s where Magento customers shop for extensions to improve site management, marketing, customer experience and more.
The SOAP v2 API supports calls for working with customers, categories, products, sales orders and also for managing shopping carts and inventory.
Many web servers, browsers, databases, security protocols, hosting and operating systems are supported.
The PA-DSS compliant platform supports strong data encryption for secure transactions and peace of mind.
Flexibility to create rich, differentiated consumer experiences from the desktop to mobile, and to tailor back-end workflows to your business
Hundreds of extensions and an open architecture to add even more functionality and to integrate with other best-of-breed enterprise systems
Biz Wiz Support implement your solution and deliver the best possible time to launch, and Magento support, training and consulting services to help your business achieve its full potential online.
FishPig's Magento WordPress Integration extension allows you to create keyword rich blogs using WordPress and display them via Magento, saving you time and money. This is great for SEO as WordPress contains tons of search engine friendly features but is also great for your users. WordPress, unlike Magento, makes content management painless, encouraging you to write great content rich blogs, which will keep your customers interested.
If you need help with the extension, check out the documentation. If you want to further enhance your blogging experience, check out the list of Magento extensions that are add-ons for WordPress Integration.
We now also offer a Magento full page cache extension that works on any server and canincrease the speed of your site by 400%!
This is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I'm a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my blog. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin' caught in the rain.)
...or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!